Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wilde View Post
I usually just use the full diffuser under the lens for colur balance, and then spot with the print transmittancy cover and it's dffuser left in place.
Mike I replied to this post with my assumptions as to what exactly you do wheh you do it as in the quote.

I am still not clear on how you use the diffusion material( I think you are talking about the 7x7 cm sheet which is supplied.

Could you describe the exact sequence used in the quite above? Also any idea as to what my second cover is for. See the posts between me and hka.

Indded does anyone know?