I know this topic has probably been talked about to death but I was having trouble finding all of the information I need...

I am currently acquiring chemicals to process C-41 in my Jobo CPA-2 in a 3000 series expert drum for the first time. I'm having trouble finding information on exactly how to mix the chemicals to make smaller batches, as well as how much of the chemicals should be used for different amounts of film once they are mixed. I say "different amounts of film" because I am processing 4x5 film in an expert drum. When I did this process in a Jobo while I was in school, different amounts of developer, bleach, and fixer were used depending on how many sheets of film we were processing in the drum. These are the chemicals I have (or are on their way):

Flexicolor (C-41) Developer Replenisher for Color Negative Film
Flexicolor (C-41) Developer Starter for Color Negative Film
Flexicolor (C-41) Bleach III Replenisher, Part A for Color Negative Film
Flexicolor (C-41) Bleach III Replenisher, Part B for Color Negative Film
Flexicolor (C-41) Fixer & Replenisher for Color Negative Film
Flexicolor (C-41) Final Rinse

I would very much appreciate it if anyone could give me any advice or easy to follow instructions. It has been a long time coming acquiring the equipment and researching how to do this and I'm very excited to finally put everything to use. Thank you very much!