New to this forum, and I have a question that has probably been asked before. I'm awaiting the delivery my new to me MPP 5x4 camera and I 'm thinking initially of just doing paper negatives as i have free with my old enlarger some 30m of 20 year old photographic paper - kodak.

However, beyond that I'm wondering what enlarger lens i need to use sheet film, I have an old but very usable Wray f4.5 Supar 5 1/2 inch and wondered whether this could be used or should just but a?newer 135mm lens?