Quote Originally Posted by Stoogley View Post
Well, I thought APUG was more appropriate since I'm looking to calibrate my film process.
DPUG is the updated name for what was formerly called "hybridphoto". I don't think I would be out of line in saying that it's particular strength is in serving the needs of photographers who both shoot film and use digital techniques like scanning.