Let's suppose I am doing one roll at a time, in 140ml of working solution. The exhaustion of those 140ml after one roll has been developed in it is much higher than the exhaustion of making, as in Polyglot's example, 2 rolls in 625ml. In my case, it's 140ml per roll. In Polyglot's case, is 312ml per roll. That means the exhaustion should be more than double.

I guess I'll have to experiment, increasing somewhere between 8 and 15 second for each process.

I'll measure the final volumes of each bath the kit provides. I read that somebody uses C-41 developer only once, and somebody only twice. So I think I'll give up on the third process in the same developer since now, and concentrate on organising for "asymmetrical" mixing which is a bit of a nuisance (getting more flasks, pouring from flask to flask, keeping track without making dangerous mistakes).

The Jobo flasks are simply marked as PE. I don't know if they mean HDPE or LDPE. From my notes, developers should be preserved in plastic #1 (PET, PETE) or #3 (PVC), while bleach and fix should be preserved in plastic #2 (HDPE, PE-HD) or #4 (LDPE, PE-LD) where high density is preferable to low density. So the Jobo bottles should be "adequate" for the preservation of bleach and fix, which will allow me to avoid pouring between containers.

The idea is: within 24 hours or so I do all the process (2 or 3, that's to determine) and discard the developer. I'll keep bleach and fix in the Jobo bottles until I make a new process.

I'll go shopping for Jobo flasks.

Thanks
Fabrizio

PS The Rollei Digibase kit is produced by German producer compard (yes, with small case c it appears) according to its instruction manual.

compard KG
Mercatorstraße 65
D-21502 Geesthacht
Germany

APUG is not a reliable source of information when it comes to who manufactures what