Yes Denise,
I certainly plan to try it. But that will have to wait until I receive my order of more glass plates. I am down to 8 plates suitable for emulsion plates. I do not use common windowglass. I use Tru-Vue Clear Glass. This is what I use for my finished glass art. It is less green than window glass, but not as expensive as "Iron-Free Water White Glass".
But I think I need a little break now. I tend to work all day and into the next morning. I am feeling a bit exausted. Its the computer and books for me for a couple of days
BTW I strongly recommend Tru-Vue for anyone who pants to print anything on glass. There is a regular dealer on ebay who sells several types a very reasonable prices.
Yes,Kirk
I too have experience with Brookfields. Even without chunks of blueberries, a homogenous thixotropic liquid, such as various types of traditional printing inks, will start off with a higher reading. Given a constant temperature a reading will decrease until it reaches a constant for a given rate of shear. Increase the shear (higher RPM) and. in a thixotropic liquid, the viscosity reading will fall.
Bill