Hello every body

i have UN 54 orwo films

this film can be developed in reversal
with orwo formulas and with C4 formulas;

but i don't know if we can develope it with more easy chemicals (liquid ones)

does any body know if something like that is possible?
thanks a lot and sorry for my english (i am in Paris)