Maybe I'm saying something very incompetent here, but I think this:

With slides, you worry about chromatic deviations, and you carefully read technical sheets, and maybe adopt colour correction filters, because a slide is a positive that you want to use as is.

With colour negatives, colour correction filters will give you only an approximation of correction of the colour deviation due to reciprocity failure, and, being negative, masked etc. you have to filter them in any case.

So I would just experiment with various negative film, and see with which I might obtain good results, without worrying about colour-correcting filters.

Fuji for their Superia 200 gives this aperture compensation table:

4 seconds: 1/3 stop;
16 seconds: 2/3 stop;
64 seconds: 1 stop.

They don't indicate a suggested filtration.

If for "night exposure" you mean lighted artifacts (buildings, monuments, squares etc.) then you should be well within the safe range (no compensation at all) which is up to 2 seconds.

If for "night exposure" you mean moonlight or starlight, then you will probably pass 1 minute exposure. Be careful the moon moves and, in five minutes exposure let's say, the shadow on the object will change. This might give a blurry appearance to the picture as if it were motion blur.

So, even if the advice is stupid, I know, when taking moonlight shots with a tripod you might be better off with a high ISO film (if you care about fine detail, that is).

Fabrizio