It is inordinately difficult to figure out what to buy and where to get it for color film and print processing. The small kits from Arista and Tetenal and Rollei and others are expensive if you do much processing.

I think it would be nicer to have a sticky FAQ thread that lists color film (C-41 and E-6) and print processing chemicals and other supplies (including paper) from major manufacturers (Kodak, Trebla, Fuji Hunt) and sources for obtaining them. I think that would be more useful than making a thread like this one into a sticky.