Different strokes for different folks. Some empathy would be nice here.

Definition of empathy according to Merriam-Webster:
the action of understanding, being aware of, being sensitive to, and vicariously experiencing the feelings, thoughts, and experience of another of either the past or present without having the feelings, thoughts, and experience fully communicated in an objectively explicit manner; also : the capacity for this

Or, the every day meaning: The ability to put yourself in someone else's shoes for a while and at least try to see things from their perspective.

Do you realize that some people, like me, are the kinds of individuals that read consumer reports before we make purchases? I take time to study the alternatives before I decide to invest. There are a few people like that other than me, otherwise those publications would have a difficult time surviving.

I have a problem with feeling like I'm being rushed into participation, and I don't ever like to make rushed decisions. I need some time to contemplate alternatives, and I bet I'm not the only one. It's not that I don't like Lodima Press. In fact I know it's excellent, because I've seen Michael Smith's books first hand, and Paula Chamlee's as well. They are excellent!
I wouldn't even mind submitting a scan via email for contemplation. But for me that would be like sending a 'Request For Quote' to one of several vendors to shop for the best solution. I'm in the market for a new car, for example. So I have, currently, email discussions and phone conversations with eleven different car dealerships in the Twin Cities, just so I can see what my options are before I go ahead.

Please don't rush ahead with this so much. Is it vitally important for this project to be fast to be successful? Does it have to happen NOW? And if the answer to that question is 'yes', then please explain why.

Thanks,

- Thomas