Quote Originally Posted by barryBelAir View Post
Hey there...barry from Bel Air Camera here. Not sure who Sirius Glass spoke to but we have Hundreds of used Film Cameras and lenses from Toyo, Hasselblad, Mamiya, Pentax, Nikon, Contax, Canon, Olympus, Minolta, Leica, Zeiss Icon, and more, 35mm, Medium and Large format. All are refurbished with warranties and are at or below prices found at KEH. Of course we have plenty of NEW stock as well. We are clearing out some Contax 645 and some Leica R stock at pretty good prices. Feel free to e-mail me or give me a call at 310-208-5150 and tell me what you are looking for.

Barry
I was buying Hasselblad lenses and A12 film backs from Rika. The last purchases were for a AF Nikon 28mm-200mm zoom, Hasselblad A12 backs and I cleaned out the Hasselblad filters several years ago. Then suddenly there was no longer any Hasselblad used equipment for sale! Several of the sales people told me that Bel Air Camera sold off most of it to KEH and the rest went to eBay.

Since you are carrying used cameras again, I will come by when I am back in Los Angeles looking for more 4"x5" lenses. Bel Air is much closer to me than Samys.

Steve