Something that I have seen mentioned a few times in this thread was the "overpriced" LOMO film that someone could get anywhere. Well, I find that to be somewhat true, but I have also seen that LOMO has film that I can't find from any other source, and if I can get it please let me know where.

LOMO is selling "Red Scale" film that gives a reddish tint to the photos taken with it. While some might look at this film and say so what, or that looks terrible I saw photos taken with this film and knew what to use this film for. This red scale film is actually underwater film that will give nice colors when shot underwater with an underwater camera. I didn't even know that anyone was making underwater film any longer, so tell me where I can get underwater film besides from LOMO.