Sorry if this question seems stupid ...

A few months ago I bought a bunch of darkroom gear for putting together a darkroom and I am finally getting to it.

One of the pieces was an Omega 4x5 variable condenser enlarger:

Here's a picture

My questions are:

Which model is this? The reason I am asking is that it appears I have to buy some kind of lens board or mounting plate to mount lenses in what I guess are the cones, and I am not sure what I need to buy online.

Thanks in advance for any help!!