I know it's a lot easier to complain than praise online. I thought I'd take some time to offer praise, backed by money spent.

The time that Simon Galley takes to communicate with his customers here has impressed upon me the sort of values that I'd like to see in the companies that I do business with. To that end, I've begun transitioning key consumables in my workflow to Ilford products. This isn't meant to bash any of the products that I am transitioning from, which are all good products, but I don't feel confident that they will be around for long.

I picked up some Ilford Ilfosol 3 developer and Ilford Rapid Fixer today. Still have quite a bit of Tri-X in the freezer but when that is gone, I'll evaluate the Ilford products and very likely end up making a full commitment to one of the products I test from Ilford's lineup.

Your products aren't exactly the most value-priced over here, to be honest, but I don't want to have to change film emulsions every couple of years and you have impressed upon me that you're in it for the long haul, and that any product I standardize on today will probably still be available for the foreseeable future.