I cleaned the old goopey foam rubber off and cut new strips from some spools of adhesive-backed black neoprene foam rubber I got from McMaster Carr. A few bucks gets a lifetime supply. I got mine around 2000 but I believe this is the link to the same stuff: # 93625K248
The adhesive wants to stick to the sides of the channel, so I take some time to get it right. I replaced 9 pieces of rubber, this includes two small pieces on the bottom by the rewind-release button.
The EXPOSURE CHECK button label is crooked, but there is no smearing of the adhesive, so it probably came from the factory that way. I'll just leave it that way as the sticker is otherwise in good condition.