Thanks for your answers folks, I spoke to someone else who has the same enlarger and he's pointed me in the direction of where he bought his transformer from so I'm going with that.

One thing though, even with the transformer will I need a 100w bulb? It's just that the highest wattage bulb I can find in the shop is 50w for that shape/type of bulb.