Quote Originally Posted by Rick A View Post
The adapter is called a "leica nipple", I think Adorama has them, maybe MPex.
Thanks Rick !
I was thinking about putting a ball peen hammer to the lensboard
so that the pneumatic release would be able to work. But the
extension would be a simpler solution.