My avatar is a wet plate done with a Holga. One really doesn't need a special camera, but rather a holder for your plate or in the case of the Kodak 3b or Holga a camera that has been very slightly modified to accept the plate without a holder. Niles Lund, as previously mentioned can modify a standard filmholder to work with your large format camera. He has done both a 4X5 and an 8X10 holder for me. He also makes other bits of equipment that make wet plate easier to navigate. A great guy and valuable resource. Bill Barber