Dektol 1:2 will get you started in testing these older papers.

I use a step wedge, contact printed onto little 1"x5" strips to figure out the sensitivity and current contrast range when old papers get gifted to me.
I use a half stop wedge. If I get first non white at 26 and first all black on 6 I would have 20 hlf stops;i.e. 10 stops of an ISO density range of 100

The fixed grade papers will all soften with time; any VC papers will not get as hard as they once could. VC's I test with a dichroic head; VC filters work as well, Start with the softest filter, then test at the hardest and see what the difference in contrast range is.

The papers may show fog. The first sheet may be more fogged than sheets that are not emusion side facing the storage pouch inside of the bag/foil/box.

The papers may respond well to warmer developers. Adding 1-3g/l of pottasuim bromide to working stregth dektol or ilford multigrade 1+9 will 'warm them up'.
It will also slow down their effective speed (KBr is a restrainer), but may show that some of the papers produce a warmer image tone in this type of developer.

KBr is also a way to combat light amounts of fog. Benzotrizole is another restrainer, that will suppress fog, but not warm the image.

Good luck in you printing efforts.

If you don't like the way the old, perhaps too fogged for your tastes, papers respond to conventional printing techniques, consider Lith printing.
Do this when you have a lot of time to fiddle with the process; lith printing techniques are slow to print with, but can give very appealing results.
They can work well with fogged papers.