After contacting De Vere regarding my neg pop (see previous post), they got back to me saying that on my particular model it had a piece of glass in the filter draw. But the problem is they do not make them for my model anymore or keep any. Does anybody know where I can get my hands on a piece of heat absorbing glass and how much I am likely to pay.

Many thanks