Your comments and your knowledge are so valuable!
As you remember I just try some experiments on developing.
1. Yes the negatives are greenish in the image area and the perforation area at the edge is greenish too. On negatives that brings better result the perforation area looks more orange.
2. I try to keep an development at 25 C with one agitation every 30sec at 21min.
3. Can the PH be the problem, it is at 11,5 should I lower it?
4. I tried Fuji Hunt Chemistry and some own variations. The only effects seems to be on the saturation, sharpness and developing time, but all have more ore less the magenta cast on the scans. (I cut an film into small pieces to be able to compare the results)
5. Adding some Sodium Carbonate to the developer seems to help a little. Can this be?
6. Maybe the Starter (Bromide) is to much or too low?
7. It would be great if I not only can get normal negatives but the opposite slight yellowish images.
is this possible?
(All my films are from the same batch that brings normal results developed at pro labs. Also I tried some other brands, the same)
Last edited by Color Photographer; 09-10-2011 at 12:38 PM. Click to view previous post history.