Well, I need a springback for my newly bought Arca Swiss. I was unlucky in that I got a back that only takes Universalfalz 9x12 film holders (a normal 4x5 inch one would fit height-wise but not width-wise).

I just need the back itself, not the whole rear standard. Buying another whole camera seems a bit daunting, especially looking at another 350-500 ebay dollars.

The lucky part of the sad story is that I got 12 Universalfalz holder with the camera so hopefully I can run some film through the camera. Any tips of some decent camera store with a large inventory of doo-dads would also be nice.