Quote Originally Posted by Henry Alive View Post
This is my new darkroom, and even though the area is exactly the same than always, I have introduced some improvements. First of all, I have put a wood sink that my brother Saver made for me. It is 1.75 m x 0.65 m x 0.20 m. It has a lot of special resin layers and it has been reinforced with fibber glass. Second, I bought the 12x16 Nova Washmaster-ECO Archival Print Washer and I put it on a metal support above the sink, just at the right hand. Notice that the water do not drain trough the sink, as the hoses go directly to the drain pipe. In third place, I have put a ventilation system. I used a vent that can move more than twenty times per hour the total volume of the darkroom (Just in case, this is the vent I bought: Soler & Palau TD-350/125 SILENT). The air is exhausted trough plastic pipes directly to the backyard. I also bought a 12x12 Doran Heavy Duty Darkroom Light Tight Louvers in Adorama, and I put it at the door.
I keep the rest of the equipment: Meopta Opemus 6 printer, RH Designs Analyser Pro, etc.
Now, I am able to print both RC and Fiber Paper. My Meopta can print as big as12x16, and I can put four trays inside the sink, so I can work with two fixer baths when I make 12x16 baryta base printers.
I am annexing some pictures in order to show you how my new darkroom looks like. They are not very good, but you can see how the sink looks like, the dry side and the wet side, the washer support, the ventilation system, and what things are located just under the sink.
Finally, I want to thank all of you that gave me ideas about how to ventilate my room when I asked for help to the forum, and mainly to my brother Saver, who made the wood sink and help me to put everything in its place.
I have made it through this thread about three times, page for page, and this is still the one that really grabs me. I am thinking about actually reducing the area that I plan to use just to emulate this setup. Great job!