Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
Lee,

Enjoy the class.

Okay on not needing to set up in the basement. To help you plan your options here are the outlets available outside. The garage has been rewired recently with three circuits and many outlets. Just donít blow the freezer and forget to tell us to reset. The patio on the pond side will accept one plug. It looks like a double, but the second one is a gfi. That may not be a good spot. The deck running along the SW side of the house has four outlets on two circuits. The street side has no outlets and lots of poison ivy. Not a good place to wander in the dark.

Remember that some local attendees go home before or just after dinner and will not be here when it is dark.

John
Hi John, never knew there was a deck on the side of the house, or maybe I saw it from my evil eye and it did not register.

In doing some portraits that qualify for this class all/major light should be from artificial sources. So if things get close to dusk without being in dinner's way We could do some strobes. Certainy do not want to get in the way of supper time, I'll be thrown into the pond.

Lee