A friend at work has a Soligor 45 that his grandfather brought back from being stationed in Japan during the occupation in the 50's. It's a cheap, little tourist 35mm with zone focusing and uncoupled viewfinder - but really handsome and in excellent condition. He remembers his grandfather letting him play with it when he was very little. Now he would like to give it a go and see what kind of pictures he can take with it. That will definitely require a CLA because every moving part is pretty tight due to its age.

I'm putting this in the Denver forum because he prefers to take it to somebody in the west-metro area and not do it by mail. But that does not rule out sending it off, so any recommendations are welcome. I told him it would cost $50-75. Is that about right?

Thanks in advance.