I have a very small two section bathroom that I'm using. One half has the toilet and bathtub and the other has a linen closet and sink. The two parts are separated by a door and then there's another door which closes off the first part from the rest of the house. I had to put some weather stripping in that door to keep out the light, which works really well since there is no window. I put a piece of 1/2 inch birch plywood over the bathtub and set my 23C on it alongside my developing chemicals. This causes me to have to be very careful since i have no division of wet and dry areas. I keep all my paper, filters, cutters, negs, etc in the other half of the bathroom. I hang all washed prints in the linen closet to dry, and washed negatives hang from the shower rod. It all works out pretty well, except that it is very constrained...not to mention the fact that i have to move everything in and out of the bathroom each time I want to print something. Its really gonna suck when I finish putting my Omega D5XL together and then have to drag that in and out of the b-room.....