Beakers and bottles most photo supply places will sell. As mentioned above do NOT get the squeegee/film-ruiner. The film cap remover, use a beer cap remover. Film leader retriever, why? If you remove the cap you don't need to retrieve the leader.

Ilfotec DD-X is a good liquid developer to start with, ilford indicator stop bath and ilford rapid fixer plus ilfotol. Sorry, not sure about Vancouver shops as haven't lived there for 20 years. does mail order though.