Agree. I also live in a VERY small town with no developing (color) options. I have a pro account with Millers (which is the pro side of Mpix) and their work is more than adequate for me. Fedex gets my negs to them next day with same day turnaround ... so I'll have scans/prints in two days! CAn't even seem to get that done myself at home so fast! I do hate scanning, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kmallick View Post
I understand your pain, small towns have less options these days. But believe me the big cities are not that better off.

While you are searching for options for your 35mm C41 processing, do consider mpix.com. I have no affiliation with them and I have started using their 35mm film processing recently. I highly recommend their service. You sign up for an account at their website, request their film mailers and send your 35mm film in. They process the negatives and notify you by email. You can only view the thumbnails after you unlock and pay for the processing ($0.19 x frames) and they mail you the negatives. You can order prints of the pictures you like. Turnaround time is excellent (~1 day) as long as the film gets to them quickly.