Originally Posted by rolleiman
Just found an interesting site: "The Small Battery Co."....they give useful info on the matter. According to them, it seems the most satisfactory solution is the MR voltage reducing converter.
I have one of these converters and it works perfectly. Just like the original mercury battery. They are relatively expensive though but should last a long time.
" ... a cook who relies on nothing but a sharp knife has no guarantee of producing excellent dishes." - Yoshihisa Maitani