in the days of autographic film, there was a trap door that opened
and the photographer used a stylus and wrote info in the door/spot
it was like carbon paper and transfered to the negative and appeared
as white letters on the print ..

you could so something similar and take a sheet of mylar / plastic
larger than the image and write your name on it and print through it onto the paper it will appear white on the print ...