</span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (avandesande @ Oct 16 2002, 08:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>As far as I can tell Jorge’s remarks about POP and Bergger ‘contact paper’ were unsolicited

Jorge should really start to think a little bit about the responsibility of a moderator.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
It seems there is some confusion as to my role in this forum. As a moderator all I do it "try" to keep the reponses on topic (which by the way this one has gotten way off topic), delete double posts and make sure all responses are within a minimun "civil" standard (e.i. no cussing, insults etc).

As a member I beleive offering additional information on similar processes and alternative papers is a good thing. As I stated before Bergger is marketing his paper as "contact" paper and I thought it might be an alternative Mr. Grenier might want to explore. The POP paper is not widely known and it is also another "silver" contact paper thus my mentioning this alternative also. I beleive both fall within the context of amidol, azo and contact printing which is what this forum is about.

In the end once the responses started getting off topic I could have moved this thread to the "off topic" forum, but I hesitate to do so since the "opinons" expressed in some way are part of the discussion about the benefits and/or lack thereof of the amidol, azo combination.

So please lets get back to the question at hand if you wish to continue exchanging comments about your thoughts you are more than welcome to start another thread in the miscelaneous section.