Hello everyone, I have a Durst AC1200 color enlarger and cyan filter is dead and need to be replacement but I don't know where I can buy this filter. If I understand write I can do this filter by myself from beseller acetate filters. I need to cut out pieces of the filter, I need 130 as Durst and glue them to the glass ?