I ended up just sticking my polaroid back in the fridge - I figure that I might have to let it warm back up again for about half an hour before using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc B. View Post
To the OP,
Is Amazon.com available to you folks down-under?
A search on Amazon USA shows a few sellers as low as $3.95USD, for FP100c - $6.45USD, for FP3000b.
Maybe, use the Amazon link like a search directory, find companies that are selling at the right price,
then/or, contact those companies directly.
Another thought, can you access Japanese suppliers/retailers for a better deal?

PS: B&H Photo is a great company to do business with, I'm just trying to offer some other ideas for the future.
Marc B:
No, there is no Amazon Australia unfortunately. If I want to get stuff from Amazon US then I have to use a mail forwarder or a relative/friend living over there to get somewhat reasonable postage rates as they charge an arm and a leg for shipping overseas. A quick browse on eBay shows some prospects, but it's still kind of expensive and not in the bulk I can get ordering from the US.

The Japanese one is an idea, though a quick look at Japan Exposures have prices similar to local, and that's before shipping.
I was in contact with another member who was offering to sell me some FP-100B, might end up ordering a big pile from him and then clog up my fridge with it lol.