Hello.

Before I flesh out my profile, I'd like to introduce myself and tell you a little bit about my work.

I live in Toronto, Ontario, in a Canada on the verge of winter. In what was then a fool-hardy move, I dropped out of college and came here a few years ago. I got involved in the local community, and received awards from the Gallery 44 and from Sketch Working Arts. I also held a residency at the now-defunct Heartbeat 960, a little boutique we will all remember fondly as being 'run by a bunch of hippies'. These involvements, along with the occasional sale / auction / charity event, keep me from sliding into a debt I will no doubt be facing if and when I return to school.

In a little while, I will upload imagery for perusal and critique. I am playing on the tangible aspect of film & print, scratching and marking, often deliberately distressing my materials while continually exploring new processes and techniques.

For the meanwhile, it is my pleasure to make your acquaintance, and I wish you all the best.