Quote Originally Posted by Oxleyroad View Post
Hey no need to advise on progress I just had not read anything to let me know if you were still in or not, nothing worse than the group finding out at the last minute that you'd forgotten and as such would pull the pin.

Also if you are not happy with the prints, let us all know. I am sure we would all prefer to know that the prints we get are the best from each of us. If we all know when problems occur, we all have the oportunity to accept or not delays in the return of prints. My thoughts anyway.

If you need some paper let me know what you need as I might have some. What I don't have is any graded papers.
No worries. I understand your need to check just to keep things running smoothly as people do sometimes forget.

I'm actually very happy with my prints. It's only the white margin which has the splotches. (I will still be returning the remainder to Vanbar for a refund/explanation. This is the first time this has happened to me in 15 years of printing.) The actual print area is fine. Thanks anyway for the offer of paper.
My prints will be in the mail either today or Monday.