Here is a potentially dumb q. Pardon my ignorance.

I have a Rolleicord Va II. I would like to have a cable release to prevent any camera shake while on lower speeds. I see that I can unscrew my silver "push button shutter release" from the cable release hole. I do not have a cable.

What type of remote cable should I be looking for? Will any modern day cable work for this camera? Are these cable release fittings all the same -- old and new? If someone can point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Dave Nelson