Quote Originally Posted by phelger View Post
hello Kim,
first I wish you luck and happiness with your photography. Making prints you hang on your walls and you are proud of is an excellent beginning. Don't push it too much, you've got the time because time it takes! Have you or do you plan to get a darkroom? or do you plan to have your photos made externally? Tell us about that. I don't know the Bronica GS1 - I have the Bronica 6x6 SQ-B...super! I develop and print both 35mm and 120 film.
look forward to see you here again.
Peter
ica
Thanks for the welcome Peter,

I plan on converting a storage room in the house to a darkroom, it is right next to the bathroom, so getting the plumbing done should not be to much work.
Been trying to figure out which enlarger to get for 6x7 B&W, but so far I am still uncertain. Not many in Norway selling enlargers it seems, even used ones. Might be that I buy a brand new one, upper limit about 1500 USD. I know I can can one hell of an enlarger used for that kind of money but then i have to buy it from overseas and I am sceptical about buying something like that unseen, packaged and sent by someone I do not know.

Kim