Quote Originally Posted by wackyvorlon
I have a Norwood Director incidence light meter, but the white dome on it is damaged, and needs to be replaced. Can anyone recommend a company to fix it? Preferably someone in canada, if there is one.
[font=Garamond][size=3]Follow this link to eBay and check out all the Norwood director meters they have for auction. [/size][/font]


[font=Garamond][size=3]You can probably pick up a complete meter for parts for a couple of dollars or less. I was going to suggest that you try a dome for a Sekonic L-398 meter, but while I was looking up Norwood meters, I noticed that dome attaches somewhat differently to the Sekonic. The Norwood evolved into the Sekonic at some point in time. Look at them side by side, and you'll be surprised at how similar they are.[/size][/font]

[font=Garamond][size=3]Hope this helps...[/size][/font]
[font=Garamond][size=3]Mike Sullivan[/size][/font]