I have a nice lens that has a rubber grip to focus with. Problem is, the focus action is a little stiff, so when you go to focus the rubber grip slips and moves, not the lens. I've seen that most of these originally acted by friction alone but as they age and the rubber stretches, that no longer works... so do I glue it? Anyone have a recommended brand or glue product for such a job?