Does anyone know the 'part number' for the general purpose, all around, plain Jane, common Hasselblad focusing screen that is normally used with the WLF?

I have been searching all day here, on google, and other forums and I don't know which one it is. There is the normal grid, the fine line grid, the cross hair one, the acute matte one, the split screen one... I'm so confused.