Quote Originally Posted by Marco Gilardetti View Post
If you go ahead insulting this way people who began using Ilfochrome when it was still called Cibachrome, and that spend most of their time carrying on their backs dozens of kilograms of photographic equipment, that keep their head for hours under dark cloths in full summer midday sun and that pass evenings loading their Riteways in total darkness,
I did not mean to insult you but I have seen too many postings here on APUG about how slide film, large format photography and some darkroom processes are no longer viable because some things are harder to get or more difficult to do than they were in the heyday.
I can easily figure YOU will have a smartphone as your only friend pretty soon.

Why take it that way when you're free to follow nobody's advice and rush to stock up hundreds gallons of chemicals and racks of paper?
Speaking of uncalled for personal insults ....
If you pay postage, I can send you all the CIBA/Ilfochrome leftovers I may find at home for free, for what they're worth. I think I still have a sealed P-30P kit somewhere.
Done deal. Send me a PM with your cost estimate and IBAN/BIC and we should both be happy campers soon I am especially interested in the P30 kit.