Hey Callow, Make sure your will is up to date. All the camera goodies go to Tonopah. If you have a 220V window AC unit anywhere in the neighborhood of your processor you could purchase the correct 220V cord caps and make a dedicated cord out of a heavy #12 construction extension cord. Most house panels are loaded up pretty good. Make sure you've got some empty spaces where a 2 pole breaker can go. In USA Romex is OK as long as it's not outside of crawl spaces and wall interiors. It can't be hangin in the breeze. "Subject to physical damage". How many watts does your device need. Should say on the builders plate.