I don't think you will find much difference between the Yashica and Rollei TLR lenses. The reason to get the Rollei would be:
1) More rugged, more metal, less plastic (heavier though)
2) Accepts prism
3) Rolleifix makes it much easier to get on a tripod. 124G's feet make tripod mount difficult or dangerous.
4) Focus screens interchange much easier
5) Accepts glass panel if you want (but you probably won't want it)
6) Nice pistol grip, also mounts various brackets for flash
7) You can focus when using the sports finder
8) Cool DOF indicator (F series)
9) Multi exposure capacity
10) Accepts rolleikin (35mm film)
11) Optional rangefinder for the sports finder (Rolleimeter)
12) Strap comes on and off easier
13) Spool locking knobs don't have to be twisted to stay out for loading/unloading
14) Automatic film-start sensing
15) Incident diffuser option on meter
If you don't need any of that stuff, just stay with the Yashica.
Last edited by ic-racer; 12-23-2011 at 07:58 PM. Click to view previous post history.