Do you still use Film?
Yes, Mostly black and white.

Do you Develope your own?
Yes, I do develop b&w myself, send color films to the labs.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of Digital and Film? Can you, do you use both?
I use both; digital when immediacy is required otherwise I go with film. I use digital for flash work, I test the light and exposure then switch to film for shooting.
IMO advantages or disadvantages of film and digital media often narrows down to the speed of producing the final image, because the rest, I believe, are trade offs.
In digital medium, the results are almost instantaneous (not instant, a fine print requires adjusting). Analog medium requires more time, It needs meditation.
I believe digital and analog are different animals, you can't compare watercolor to oil painting.

Do you use Film then scan the negs before printing?
I scan film for online sharing and creating digital negatives for alternative processes. (e.g. cyanotype, vandyke brown)
When it comes to printing I am more on the hybrid side. I value analog prints more than the digital prints.

Do you think that film offers more chance of producing art by mistake / happy accident?
No. In every medium there is a chance of producing a happy accident.
A correct exposure and development won't result in a mistake/happy accident.
Only faulty, failing or expired emulsion, wrong operation or development might cause unexpected results, and not necessarily something desired.

Have you any other thoughts as to why film feels different/worse/better/more precise / clumsier?
It is different for sure, but not necessarily better, worse, precise or clumsier, just different beasts.