Do you still use Film? Yes
Do you Develop your own? No
What are the advantages/disadvantages of Digital and Film? Digital is faster, performs better than film at higher ISO, easier to share, harder to maintain (have to periodically make a new backup), has lower quality projectors. Film is slower, harder to share, higher quality projection, better detail (at lower ISO).
Can you, do you use both? Yes.
Do you use Film then scan the negs before printing? I shoot slide film. Nobody makes reversal paper any more so they get scanned before printing.

Do you think that film offers more chance of producing art by mistake / happy accident? No. You can have a happy accident with either medium.

Have you any other thoughts as to why film feels different/worse/better/more precise / clumsier? It's what I grew up with. Film SLR cameras are generally less expensive than digital, so I can spend less money to get the control I want over the image. It makes me slow down because each shot costs. With Digital, the temptation is there to "spray and pray I get the shot." With film, not so much. Having said that, automation is useful on either platform.

ME Super