Do you still use Film? YES
Do you Develope your own? YES
What are the advantages/disadvantages of Digital and Film? I prefer the process involved in generating a print via the traditional methods. Digital is good for 'newspaper' images - ones intended to be seen once and then discarded, but the final result from the traditional process is one that can be expected to outlive the photographer who created it. I believe that one of the problems in our world today is that we spend far too much time and effort creating disposable things, from digital images to paper plates to fast food meals. Past generations left the world a better place than they found it, building layers of civilization. This generation strives for sustainability where we leave it no worse than we found it. I find it it reassuring to know that I can create something that will outlast me, with tools that were created by a generation that came before me
Can you, do you use both?
I use digital for snapshots and things like images to accompany internet postings, I use analog when I want to create something which is intended to last.
Do you use Film then scan the negs before printing?
I will scan prints to share on the internet, but a negative is an intermediate form which I do not consider worth scanning.

Do you think that film offers more chance of producing art by mistake / happy accident?
I do not believe that art is generated by mistake - art involves the artist sharing a vision with the observer, it is the design of the artist that makes something art. It is possible to generate a pretty image by happenstance, but I do not consider this art.

Have you any other thoughts as to why film feels different/worse/better/more precise / clumsier?

Many Thanks in advance, you will be doing me a huge favour, I have some answers but the more the better.

Each of us will have a different way of answering these questions. The only answers which should guide you should be your own.

Also feel free to add any questions I should be asking..........

Do you feel that photography has made oil painting obsolete? Is an oil painting less interesting if the artist did not compound his own pigments?
There are many questions that one could ask about process, but in the end, it is the final image that counts. It doesn't matter if it was created through digital imaging, traditional photography, carving an image on stone, or the arrangement of discarded objects in a box. The question that is important is does the end result please you, and can you use it to express some idea to someone else - if so, it was successful