Do you still use Film? Yes.

Do you Develop your own? Yes, currently black and white only.

What are the advantages/disadvantages of Digital and Film? The primary advantage of film is it gives me the best results, and it is much easier to store and organize. The disadvantage of film is that it is becoming expensive to use for photographs of low importance. The primary advantage of digital is how quick and inexpensive it is for lower quality results and how easy it is to share those results. It also makes cataloguing of results easier. The primary disadvantage of digital is the investment necessary to get the same results as my $50.00 film cameras.

Can you, do you use both? Film primarily. Digital for record shots that I intend to share electronically, and some snapshots.

Do you use Film then scan the negs before printing? Most of my printing is black and white, and done optically on silver paper. I do scan and have labs print colour on silver paper. For very special photographs, I have labs print them optically.

Do you think that film offers more chance of producing art by mistake / happy accident? For me, film is much more likely to produce art - whether due to conscious planning or happy accident. Most likely that is because I am much more likely to have a film camera at hand, and much more likely to want to use a film camera.

Have you any other thoughts as to why film feels different/worse/better/more precise / clumsier? I have an infinity for film and I enjoy using it and it performs well for me. Using it is satisfying - I get joy from it. In comparison, digital gives me decent results when I use it for things that I ask it to do.