Iceland: The South Coast 2012
with Bill Schwab
April 22 - May 1

*Limited to 8 adults with only 3 spaces remaining at this time.

The plans are set and registrations are being taken for this 9 day - 8 night tour focusing on the southern coast of Iceland. With its beautiful black sand beaches, cliffs, waterfalls and glacial pool, Iceland's south coast is one of my favorite and most picturesque regions of this beautiful and mysterious country. Having guided groups of photographers there for the past 5 years, this will be the first time that we focus completely on the southern region and the first time that the Westmann Islands are included in the package. If past trips are any indication, this will be an adventure to remember.

This is not a workshop - no class time, no critiques - just some serious exploring and shooting in what I truly believe to be one of the most wonderful and pristine places on earth in which to photograph.

The complete itinerary is now available and as with all of my trips to Iceland, it is pretty much all inclusive. It includes roundtrip airfare from the chosen US departure city, all transport in Iceland, a private room with internet and bath each night and a dinner meal as well as breakfast each day.

More information HERE.

http://www.northlightworkshops.com/t...nd/southcoast/

Thanks for looking and I hope you can come along!

Bill