my relationship with 4x5 is a love/hate one, and I decided I'd be better off concentrating on what gets me the best results (and fun !) : Medium Format.
So I'm considering trading my 4x5 equipment for some Hasselblad one.
What I offer :
- Tachihara 45BF camera, looks mint. Bought new a few years ago.
- Schneider Apo Symmar 150/5.6 ON PRONTOR PRO shutter. Dates from 1995, like new, with Technika style board and both caps.
- 7 Fidelity Elite holders. Like new (bought new)
- BTZS dark (actually silver ;-) ) cloth. looks used but works fine.
- Silvestri X4 loupe
- GG protector for the camera
What I'd like get for this
- Hasselblad outfit of equivalent value.
- Preferably 501CM body (503CW is nice also, but I don't need TTL flash)
- Recent lens 80/2.8
- Additional lenses for my current kit can also be an option.
It seems easier to limit this exchange to the E.U (France/Belgium/Luxembourg highly preferred, as I travel across these 3 countries regularly) both for the postage expenses and customs points of view.