Quote Originally Posted by Grainy View Post
Looks like parchment paper is the right word, or baking paper.
In English in the UK we call it grease proof or baking paper. I wouldn't use it personally, I prefer to use mount card, however the odd times I've mounted high gloss papers I've used silicon paper designed specifically for dry mounting.